My summer began on June 6 2012. This summer i did a lot of things. My cousin from Miami came for a month and we did a lot of things like going to Granada, Chavalandia,the beach and isletas.My friend's sister got married and I went to the wedding, it was really fun and we had a good time. In July I stayed with my cousins for almost a month. I went for three weeks to a dance camp. I did ballet, jazz, modern,technique, contemporary and hiphop. I also went to the beach and meet a lot of my cousin's friends. The last days of July my parents came and I stayed in my grandparents house. We did all the shopping for school and clothes.
The last thing I did in Miami was cut my hair and donate it to a organization called "Locks of Love", it makes wigs for kids with cancer. I had to cut 10 inches. I was really excited because I knew it was for a good cause, but when I was seeing my hair get chopped off I got a little sad but then I remembered a can make a kid have hair again. I have no regrets in cutting it. When I came back to Nicaragua i was really excited for my friends and family to see m because nobody knew. The next day I came I went to las Isletas with my friends and we had a good time.
I was really excited in starting school because I wanted to see all my friends and see how high school worked. To officially end my summer I went to Steve Aoki's concert with my friends. It was the best night of my life. I had so much fun, I could stop jumping and laughing. I saw people I hadnt seen in a while and I met new people too. My friends and I were dancing all night until we left. I was so sad in leaving because I wanted to stay until the end, but what I spent was amazing. The only bad part of it was that all the people were pushing each other to get closer to the stage. We got all wet with water sprinklers.This summer was really fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment